Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana walnut cake. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped with a rich cream cheese frosting. This post is sponsored by The California Walnut Board. Add walnuts to your banana cake for a moreish, nutty treat.
Mix mashed bananas and milk together. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. You can cook Banana walnut cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana walnut cake
- It's of Dry ingredients.
- It's 1 cup of maida or wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need Pinch of cinnamon.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's of Wet ingredients.
- It's 1/4 cup of curd.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 2 of mashed bananas.
Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. This delicious banana walnut cake taste amazing when served warm with a cup of coffee or tea. It is delicious and very healthy as well. Use ripe bananas with this delicious, moist Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Which brings me to my post today about my Dad and Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese.
Banana walnut cake instructions
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees. Grease the baking tin.
- In another bowl, mix sugar + curd +oil+ vanilla essence+ mashed bananas. Mix them well till creamy..
- Seive together the dry ingredients in a big bowl (leaving sugar).
- Fold the dry and wet ingredients together with light hands. Add in walnuts and mix..
- Pour the batter in a greased tin and bake it at 180 degrees for 40-45 minutes..
Put everything except the walnuts in a bowl and mix together, I personally use my hands and a spoon or fork to get the right consistancy. Banana and walnut cake puts a really fruity twist on a classic teatime cake that everyone will love! Bananas and walnuts are a match made in heaven and you won't be able to resist a slice with a cup. While most sponge cakes call for baking flour and some leavening agent like baking soda. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.