Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana walnut choco chip cake eggless. Crunchy Walnuts, Melting Chocolate and overall a super soft & moist banana muffin. Choco Chip Cookies In Cooker - Eggless Chocolate Biscuits Without Oven. Eggless Banana Walnut Cake made at home.
If you ask me to choose between a slice of banana bread and a frosted cake, I will choose a slice of homemade banana bread. Dust it with some powdered sugar or enjoy as such with a cup of coffee! I needed to use up some old bananas and these cookies were perfect! You can cook Banana walnut choco chip cake eggless using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana walnut choco chip cake eggless
- It's 2 of bananas.
- It's 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1.5 cup of maida or wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
I added some walnuts in addition to the choc chips. Scoop off the batter equally to muffin cups. Pour the liquid banana mix into the Flour mixture. Mix the chocolate chip and Walnuts.
Banana walnut choco chip cake eggless step by step
- In a blender blend the bananas,sugar,oil and milk.
- In a mixing bowl sieve the dry ingredients left.
- Mix the blended mixture with the dry ingredients using cut and fold method.ensure no lumps are formed.
- Preheat kadai for 10 mins.
- Pour the cake batter into the mold greased with butter and base lined with baking paper.tap to ensure no air bubbles is trapped within..
- Top this off with chocochip, walnut or any other ingredients you would like to add.
- Place the cake mould in the kadai and cook for 45 mins.
- After cake is cooked check if it's fully cooked..
- Let it cool down on cooling rack and you have your very own cake made at home with no egg,no condensed milk,no butter no oven and whipping machines.
Become the Tasty Chef you're destined to be. Eggless Nutella French Toast Sticks Recipe (Egg Option Included) - Yummy Tummy. Keyword: banana mug cake, eggless mug cake, mug cake. Sift together flour and baking powder and keep aside. In a blender, pureé the banana with milk, cardamom and vanilla extract till Fold in the chocolate chips.