Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Whole wheat banana walnut cake. One bowl cake recipe of delicious whole wheat banana cake which is eggless as well as vegan. And being made with whole wheat flour it is not only tasty, but also slightly healthy! Everyone in my family enjoys this cake, especially my brother-in-law, who compares it to those he had at the.
Its flavor and texture is In this healthier banana bread recipe, swap butter with unsweetened applesauce, all-purpose flour with whole wheat flour, and replace some of the refined. Healthy Whole Wheat Banana Cake with Creamy Greek Yogurt Chocolate FrostingBaker by Nature. Eggless Whole Wheat Double Chocolate Banana Cake in Pressure CookerVegetarian Tastebuds - Bela. You can cook Whole wheat banana walnut cake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole wheat banana walnut cake
- You need 2 cups of whole wheat flour (atta).
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- It's 1 cup of jaggery powder or 1/2 cup shakkar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of mashed banana (4 bananas) it should be completely ripe.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of walnuts.
Super Soft Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies. Beat egg whites in a large bowl with an electric mixer at moderately high speed until they just hold stiff peaks. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea.
Whole wheat banana walnut cake step by step
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients which should be well sifted with a strainer. (Flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger powder).
- In another bowl mix the butter and the Jaggery powder with an egg beater until it gets fluffy. Add the egg and beat all of them together until it gets fluffy. (Time approx:15 min).
- Add the mashed bananas and vanilla essence and mix it well with the wet ingredients..
- Now add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix it well with the spatula. The batter might get stiff that's when you add the milk slowly according to the consistency..
- Add the walnuts and mix it for 2 mins more..
- Butter your pan and dust it with some flour so that the batter doesn't stick. Pour the batter and put in the oven for 40min in convection mode in 180deg..
- You can serve it with some milkmaid. It compliments it really well..
- Note- Preheat oven for 5 mins.
Add the bananas (the mixture will appear to be curdled, so don't worry), and remove the bowl from the mixer. With a rubber spatula, mix in the flour mixture until just. Eggless banana walnut cake,muffins,cakes,cake,egg-less,bananas,dessert,cake,bread,desserts,american,european,western cuisine,plantains,eggfree One bowl cake recipe of delicious whole wheat banana cake which is eggless as well as vegan. These healthy banana muffins are fluffy and irresistible, yet made with wholesome ingredients. They're made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with maple syrup or honey.