Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with Passionfruit Icing.
You can cook Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with Passionfruit Icing using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with Passionfruit Icing
- You need of Blueberry Bundt Cake:.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour, plus 1 teaspoon for blueberries and zest.
- It's 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 230 g of unsalted butter, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of packed light-brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grated lemon zest.
- You need 2 cups of blueberries.
- Prepare of Nonstick cooking spray, for pan.
- It's of Passionfruit icing:.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh passionfruit pulp.
- Prepare 2 cups of pure icing sugar.
Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with Passionfruit Icing instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a bowl, whisk 2 1/2 cups flour with baking powder and salt; set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars on high speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated. Beat in vanilla..
- Reduce speed to low; add flour mixture in three additions, alternating with two additions of sour cream..
- In a bowl, toss blueberries and zest with remaining teaspoon flour; gently fold into batter.
- Coat a 12-cup nonstick Bundt pan with cooking spray. Spread batter in prepared pan..
- Bake cake on bottom rack of oven until a toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean, 60 to 70 minutes. Cool in pan 20 minutes..
- Invert onto a rack; cool completely, top side up..
- For making Passionfruit icing: mixing passionfruit pulp with icing sugar. Ice cake with a hot, clean knife..