Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Cake.
You can cook Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Cake using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Cake
- It's 1 Cup of wheat flour.
- You need 3 of Over ripe bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It's 3/4 cup of powdered sugar or depending on the sweetness of bananas.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
Whole Wheat Banana Walnut Cake instructions
- First roughly mash the bananas,add sugar,oil and vanilla essence and blend it all..
- Now sieve all the dry flours and add gradually in to the banana puree.And fold it gently..
- Now add crushed walnuts and fold it well.If the batter looks little thick, you can add milk it to make soft consistency..
- Now pour the batter in a cake tin which is greased and butter paper inside.And put some walnut on the top of the batter.Tap the tin twice..
- Now bake the cake in a wok which is pre heated and cook it for 35 to 40 minutes at low flame.Or bake it for 40 minutes at 180 degree celsius in a preheated oven.Further allow the cake to cool completely before demould it..
- Now later cut the slices and serve.Our yummilicious soft spongy whole wheat flour banana walnut cake is ready to serve.Enjoy 🥰😍👏.