Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana Walnut Cake.
You can have Banana Walnut Cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Walnut Cake
- It's 3 of medium sized Bananas (soft and ripened).
- It's 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It's 1.5 cups of sugar(powdered).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of refined oil.
- It's 1 tablespoon of milk.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon each of Baking powder and Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare Handful of chopped walnuts, raisins or dates.
- You need as required of Chocochips (optional).
Banana Walnut Cake step by step
- Blend bananas with a tablespoon of milk in a blender. Put all the wet ingredients(banana mix + eggs + oil+vanilla essence) along with sugar in a jar and blend again. Pour back into a mixing bowl..
- Sieve flour with baking powder and soda together. Add flour in small batches to the mixing bowl and keep whisking..
- Once done, add walnuts, dates, choco chips or any nuts you want to toss in. Mix and fold gently..
- Pour in a greased bowl. Bake at 350 deg for 40 mins (OTG). Do a skewer test before taking out. Let it cool before cutting and serving..