Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless Banana Walnut Almond Cake.
You can have Eggless Banana Walnut Almond Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana Walnut Almond Cake
- You need 2.5 of over riped banana.
- Prepare 100 gms of all-purpose flour.
- It's 100 gms of wheat flour.
- It's 100 gms of icing sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Hershey's Cocoa Powder.
- It's 100 gms of unsalted butter.
- It's 1 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 4 of Chopped walnuts and chopped 8 almonds.
Eggless Banana Walnut Almond Cake step by step
- Heat the pressure cooker with salt at the base keep a stand. Note: Remove the whistle and rubber while you bake the cake.
- Take the butter at room temperature add icing sugar vanilla essence and mix well till creamy. Then add egg and mix. Add the mashed banana.
- Sieve the all-purpose flour, wheat flour, baking soda and cocoa powder.Fold all dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. The batter will be thick and sticky not very flowy..
- Take the tin add butter on all sides and place butter paper to the base. Pour the mixture in the tin. Once done add the nuts on tops.Put the tin in the cooker and close the lid cook this for 30 mins after which open the lid, insert toothpick right in the middle to check if its cooked right till the bottom. If it comes clean remove the tin. If the batter sticks to the toothpick cook for another 5 to 10 mins.Remove the tin and let it cool. Turn it upside down then remove the butter paper and serve.