Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana walnut cake. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped with a rich cream cheese frosting. This post is sponsored by The California Walnut Board. Add walnuts to your banana cake for a moreish, nutty treat.
Mix mashed bananas and milk together. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. You can have Banana walnut cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana walnut cake
- You need 6 of ripe or overripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 2/3 cups of butter or oil.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 10-12 of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Prepare as required of Water.
Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. This delicious banana walnut cake taste amazing when served warm with a cup of coffee or tea. It is delicious and very healthy as well. Use ripe bananas with this delicious, moist Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Which brings me to my post today about my Dad and Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese.
Banana walnut cake instructions
- Take a large mixing bowl, add 6 bananas to it and mash it with the help of a fork or an electric mixer..
- Now add melted butter, sugar and vanilla essence to this. And beat it with an electric beater till they are completely mixed..
- Sieve the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt directly into this. And fold it well. Add the chopped walnuts too into this. Don't over mix it..
- Take a greased cake tin and pour this mixture into the cake tin..
- Tap it twice. And brush it with a little oil or butter. And keep it in the preheated oven to bake at 180° for 50 minutes..
- Check it with a skewer if it comes out clean, it means your cake is completely baked..
- Demould it after 15 minutes. And let it cool down or come to room temperature..
- Now slice it and serve it with tea or coffee. This really enjoyed by kids. You can serve it to your kids and their friends when it's a kid's party!.
Put everything except the walnuts in a bowl and mix together, I personally use my hands and a spoon or fork to get the right consistancy. Banana and walnut cake puts a really fruity twist on a classic teatime cake that everyone will love! Bananas and walnuts are a match made in heaven and you won't be able to resist a slice with a cup. While most sponge cakes call for baking flour and some leavening agent like baking soda. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.