Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana walnut cake. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped with a rich cream cheese frosting. This post is sponsored by The California Walnut Board. Add walnuts to your banana cake for a moreish, nutty treat.
Mix mashed bananas and milk together. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. You can cook Banana walnut cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana walnut cake
- It's 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 3/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 2 spoon of coco powder.
- You need 100 gram of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 2 of mashed banana.
- Prepare 2 spoon of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. This delicious banana walnut cake taste amazing when served warm with a cup of coffee or tea. It is delicious and very healthy as well. Use ripe bananas with this delicious, moist Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting Which brings me to my post today about my Dad and Banana Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese.
Banana walnut cake instructions
- Sieve the all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and coco powder..
- Beat the butter till fluffy and add sugar powder and vanilla essence, again mix well..
- Add mashed banana, curd and flour mixture slowly. Mix well..
- Preheat oven to 180 degree Celsius. Greased the cake tin with butter and sprinkle dry flour..
- Pour the batter into greased cake tin and bake for 30 minutes until the toothpic comes out clean..
- Enjoy this yummy cake..
Put everything except the walnuts in a bowl and mix together, I personally use my hands and a spoon or fork to get the right consistancy. Banana and walnut cake puts a really fruity twist on a classic teatime cake that everyone will love! Bananas and walnuts are a match made in heaven and you won't be able to resist a slice with a cup. While most sponge cakes call for baking flour and some leavening agent like baking soda. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.