Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed). Although simplicity is key in this recipe, its different ingredients will make it very unique. Some walnuts, oats, whole wheat flour and a touch of cinnamon (and a special spice) will transform your experience with Banana Cake and make you wonder why Banana Bread is even a. Banana Walnut Cake is a ridiculously easy one layer ultra moist banana cake loaded with flavor and topped with a rich cream cheese frosting.
It's also easy to transport and serve. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. You can cook Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed)
- You need 2 of ripe large bananas.
- You need 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla liquid.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of milk.
- It's 100 gr of sultanas.
- It's 100 gr of walnuts (lightly crushed).
- You need 2 tbsp of Greek yoghurt.
- You need of Margarine.
In a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment or with an electric hand-held mixer, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Find this Pin and more on Bread Basket by Holly Moist Banana Bread Banana Bread With Walnuts Banana Walnut Cake Banana Nut Delicious Desserts Yummy Food Walnut Best banana bread recipe with overripe bananas, walnuts and brown sugar. This moist banana bread has just the right amount of walnuts, and makes a great breakfast or healthy snack.
Banana and walnut cake (no mixer needed) step by step
- Firstly coat the baking tray with margarine, put aside..
- Preheat the oven 180°C..
- Prepare 2 bowls, mix flour, salt, and baking powder in one bowl..
- Mix egg, canola oil, sugar, and vanilla liquid in another bowl. Mix them well with fork..
- Pour the egg mixture into flour mixture, mix them well..
- Add milk and Greek yoghurt, mix them well..
- Add sultanas and walnuts, mix them well..
- Mash bananas using a fork, add them into the batter and mix them well..
- Pour the batter into baking tray, spread it well..
- Bake it for 25 mins or until it turns golden..
- Banana and walnut cake is ready to enjoy. This recipe is also can be used for banana muffin..
Plus it contains no added sweeteners! You can use these methods to ripen bananas for banana bread, but also for other banana recipes, including banana cake. A delicious and easy banana bread recipe that needs to be part of your cooking rotation! You'll love how easy it is to make since there is no mixer needed to make this Banana Bread Recipe. The way to verify that your banana bread is done, you can insert a toothpick or other type of cake tester in the.