Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Lemon Bundt cake.
You can cook Lemon Bundt cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Bundt cake
- Prepare 230 gms of butter.
- It's 200 gms of sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It's 1 of tspn vanilla.
- You need 60 ml of fresh lemon juice.
- You need of Lemon zest from 1 lemon.
- It's 2 of tspn baking powder.
- Prepare 260 gms of all purpose flour.
Lemon Bundt cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and oil the bundt pan.
- Prep all your ingredients.
- Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy and pale in colour (about 3-4 minutes)..
- Beat in the vanilla extract. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition..
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and lemon zest. Add the flour mixture (in three additions) alternately with the lemon juice (in two additions), mixing until you have a smooth batter..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, smoothing the top with the back of a spoon or an offset spatula. Bake about 40 - 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Place on a wire rack to cool for about 15 minutes, then gently remove the cake from the bundt pan.
- Serve and enjoy.
- Bake about 40 - 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..