Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana Walnut Cake.
You can have Banana Walnut Cake using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Walnut Cake
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It's 1/4th tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4th cup of Thick yogurt.
- It's 1/4th cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of granular white sugar.
- You need 3 of over ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4th cup of warm milk.
- It's 1/4th cup of Chopped walnuts.
- It's As required of Parchment paper to line the baking tin.
Banana Walnut Cake instructions
- Sieve whole wheat flour 6 times, then add baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon powder and again sieve it for 2 more times and keep aside..
- Mash the ripe bananas with a fork, add vanilla extract and keep aside..
- In another mixing bowl take both the sugars, yogurt and vegetable oil mix it with a whisk, then add mashed bananas to it and again mix well..
- Now add the flour to the vet ingredients and fold in everything nicely, then add warm milk and walnuts and mix the batter well..
- Pour the batter in a lined baking tin and bake it in a preheated oven over 170°c for 40-45 minutes. After 40 minutes check the cake by inserting a toothpick, if it comes out clean remove the cake from the oven and cool it over a wire rack for 30 minutes before unmoulding. Cool the cake for 2-3 hours before slicing it..