Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Walnut Banana Cake.
You can cook Walnut Banana Cake using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Walnut Banana Cake
- You need of (A) the cake.
- You need 40 g of melted butter.
- It's 40 g of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of mashed ripe bananas.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Prepare of (B) toppings (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It's 8 of whole walnuts.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted chocolate.
Walnut Banana Cake step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in section (A) together in a mixing bowl until smoothly combined..
- Cover pan with wax paper then pour in the batter..
- Bake in the oven on medium heat (200°C) for about an hour, or until fully cooked. to test, try inserting a toothpick- if it comes out clean with no wet batter, it is cooked..
- Allow cake to rest outside oven for 30 minutes..
- Make a simple syrup using section (B) water and sugar. combine in pot and let boil for 5 minutes..
- Put in walnuts to candy them, let them soak in simple syrup for 10 minutes..
- (optional) coat your cake in the simple syrup for additional sweetness. decorate with the candied walnuts..
- (optional) melt chocolate and spread over the cooled cake, then decorate with the candied walnuts..
- Allow cake to chill in fridge for at least 1 hour before cutting up and serving..