Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana Cake with Palm Sugar. To a mixing bowl add sugar. Pour hot water, oil, vinegar & vanilla extract. Kue Pisang Gula Palem (Banana Cake with Palm Sugar) Rebake by @olinyolina.
This Donna Hay recipe has had a post-it note sticking on it for a year! There were two banana recipes in this particular Making Banana Tarte Tatin I sat through a grueling midterm yesterday and was looking forward to sleep in on the weekend when I remembered that. Banana cake is one of my favourites and after using this recipe, it was by far the best banana cake ever. You can have Banana Cake with Palm Sugar using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Cake with Palm Sugar
- It's 4 of ripe bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 1 cup of self-rising flour (or 1 cup of flour + 1 tsp of baking powder).
- It's 1/2 cup of palm sugar (add more if you want a sweeter cake).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil (I used sunflower oil).
- It's 2 of eggs.
I added another banana to the ingredients and used fresh cream instead of chocolate icing. A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be frozen. This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. This banana cake recipe combines white sugar and brown sugar.
Banana Cake with Palm Sugar step by step
- Whisk eggs with palm sugar. Add mashed bananas, then oil, then flour. Stir until well combined..
- Heat the oven to 175 Celcius degrees..
- Bake the cake in a greased pan for about 18-20 minutes. Let cool, cut, and serve..
The brown sugar adds some amazing flavor to the banana cake! The most amazing banana cake recipe with tangy cream cheese frosting. Easy Banana Cake recipe topped with luscious brown sugar frosting. This moist banana cake comes together in one bowl and sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Slather brown sugar frosting over the top and you've got yourself the ultimate treat.