Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can have Banana cake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- Prepare 200 g of butter.
- It's 200 g of brown sugar.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- It's 3 of ripe banana.
- You need 1 cup of skimmed milk.
- You need 200 g of unsalted butter.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake step by step
- Whisk eggs till real fluffy, add brown sugar and whisk vigorously till mixture is white, smooth and double in size..
- Add unsalted melted butter, whisk all together, (add 1 full tea spoon of baking powder and 1 teaspoon of baking soda to 2 and half cups of flour).
- Add half of your flour to the butter n egg mixture,stir in mashed bananas and 1 teaspoon of browny, add final flour mixture till all is smooth and fluffy...Turn into your oiled pan set to bake @ 120degrees for 35 - 40mins.
- Turn into your oiled pan set to bake @ 120degrees for 35 - 40mins.
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.