Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate banana cake. This is a very moist & very fudgey cake. It tastes best the second day. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination.
One of the reason I chose to bake this cake was, I recently purchased a bundt pan and was waiting for a chance to use it. Chocolate Banana Cake is the perfect dessert for when you are short on time but need a yummy dessert. The addition of bananas to this recipe makes a box mix chocolate cake into a deliciously. You can cook Chocolate banana cake using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana cake
- You need 2 cup of refined flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of sagar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1-1/2 spoon of baking soda.
- It's 2 spoon of vinegar.
- You need 1 spoon of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/4 cup of clarified butter.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 4 of roped banana.
- You need 2 spoon of chocolate syrup.
- You need 5 packets of gems.
This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert - one banana bread, the other a chocolate cake - but only. Rich, moist chocolate banana cake with my favorite sour cream chocolate frosting. Look over at your kitchen counter, do have any ripe bananas there? Are they just getting a little browner every day?
Chocolate banana cake step by step
- Make banana puree in blender.
- Seive refined flour,cocoa powder and baking soda together 2 times.
- Put sugar in a bowl.
- Pour hot water,clarified butter,vanilla essence and vinegar on the sugar and blend until the sugar dissolves completely.
- Mix banana puree and blend again.
- Mix dry ingredients slowly and blend for 5 minutes.
- Pour the batter on greased baking tray.
- Preheat the oven on 180°and put the baking dish inside it.
- Bake for 35 minutes on 180°.
- Check with knife and take out from the oven.
- Let it cool and Demould the cake.
- Spread chocolate syrup on cake and decorate with crushed gems..
This chocolate banana cake is a moist and flavorful layer cake made with mashed bananas in the batter. Use your favorite frosting on the cake. You can bake this in round pans if you like, with the simple chocolate buttercream frosting as shown. As you may already know, I'm a sucker for everything. Recipe: Chocolate Banana Cake with Salted Peanut Butter Frosting.