Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Chocolate banana cake. This is a very moist & very fudgey cake. It tastes best the second day. This recipe makes a delightful banana cake packed with chocolate chips for a delightful way to enjoy a classic flavor combination.
One of the reason I chose to bake this cake was, I recently purchased a bundt pan and was waiting for a chance to use it. Chocolate Banana Cake is the perfect dessert for when you are short on time but need a yummy dessert. The addition of bananas to this recipe makes a box mix chocolate cake into a deliciously. You can cook Chocolate banana cake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana cake
- You need 150 grams of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 175 grams of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of cacao.
- Prepare 2 of banana.
This cake is the result of two people, each asking me to make their favorite dessert - one banana bread, the other a chocolate cake - but only. Rich, moist chocolate banana cake with my favorite sour cream chocolate frosting. Look over at your kitchen counter, do have any ripe bananas there? Are they just getting a little browner every day?
Chocolate banana cake instructions
- preheat oven to 180°C.
- beat eggs.
- mash bananas.
- cream the butter with the sugar.
- add eggs to the creamed butter mixture.
- sift flour with the baking powder and cocoa.
- add flour mixture to the butter and eggs.
- add banana to the mixture.
- pour mixture into buttered and floured pan.
- bake for 45 min until an inserted skewer comes out dry.
This chocolate banana cake is a moist and flavorful layer cake made with mashed bananas in the batter. Use your favorite frosting on the cake. You can bake this in round pans if you like, with the simple chocolate buttercream frosting as shown. As you may already know, I'm a sucker for everything. Recipe: Chocolate Banana Cake with Salted Peanut Butter Frosting.