Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Super Easy! Chewy Rice Flour Banana Cake.
You can cook Super Easy! Chewy Rice Flour Banana Cake using 7 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy! Chewy Rice Flour Banana Cake
- You need 1 of Banana.
- It's 60 grams of Sugar (any kind of sugar you like).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil (I recommend olive oil).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 100 grams of Rice flour (for baking, or you can use joshinko).
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
Super Easy! Chewy Rice Flour Banana Cake step by step
- You just need these ingredients. This time, I used light brown sugar, olive oil, and soy milk..
- For equipment, all you need are these. You don't need a rubber spatula, measuring cup, sieve, or parchment paper!.
- [Preparation] Grease the baking pan (I use a paper towel for this). Preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Put the banana in a bowl and mash it with a whisk. *If you hold the whisk straight up, it'll be easy to mash!.
- Put the bowl on a scale and add the sugar as you measure! Once added, mix it up..
- Crack the egg directly into the bowl. Add the oil and milk with a measuring spoon and mix it all up with the whisk..
- Add the rice flour as well, using the scale to measure. Use a measuring spoon to add the baking powder..
- Mix with the whisk until it is no longer powdery. Rice flour doesn't have any gluten, so you can just mix it up all you want without having to worry about forming too much gluten..
- Pour the batter into the greased pan. It's a bit runny, but that's okay! Put into the preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes..
- It's ready when a toothpick or skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean. It's so chewy..
- I doubled the amount and baked it in a square pan. I added sliced bananas on top..
- If you use a muffin tin, you can make 6 small muffins. I added sliced bananas on top..
- If you make it without the baking powder, it becomes really really chewy..
- I garnished it with sliced banana..
- I baked it into small donuts. This would be great as a gift!.
- I made a heart! It's so cute♪ I wanna eat it with cream!.
- I recommend adding some chocolate and baking it in a muffin tin for a great Valentine's Day gift. Bananas and chocolate go great together..
- I reduced the rice flour from 100 g to 80 g and added 20 g of kinako plus black sesame seeds for Japanese-style muffins..
- I added 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder to make chocolate banana cake..