Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist Banana Cake. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. The perfect cream cheese frosting, both sweet and tangy, sinking into the top of the cake made it. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video.
Grab a cup of coffee and dig in! Let me start by saying I hate the word moist. It's one of those words that. You can cook Moist Banana Cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Moist Banana Cake
- You need 1 1/2 cups of self rising flour.
- You need of Left over bananas.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of bicarbonate of sode.
- Prepare 1 of cap vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
Moist Banana Cake - ridiculously moist, fluffy and full of wonderful flavors. This Banana Cake is so soft, moist and banana-y! It's topped with a creamy vanilla buttercream and fresh banana slices. If you love bananas, you'll fall in love with this yummy recipe!
Moist Banana Cake instructions
- Smash your left over bananas in a dish.
- Sift the flour and bicarb together.
- Add in the sugar.
- Make a well in the centre of the dish and add your 2 lightly beaten eggs, oil,bananas and vanilla esscense.
- Mix till smooth.
- Grease cake pan. Pour in mixture and till till golden brown or when skewer comes out clean..
- Enjoy also with a whip of ice cream or custard.
This moist banana cake is surprisingly simple and easy to make. Fresh ripe bananas in an oil-based vanilla batter with a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg makes this cake perfect for breakfast. Make this decadent, moist banana cake to make your next special occasion even more special. Though it is not a layered cake, it is the best banana cake ever! "Fluffy, moist southern banana cake made from scratch and full of fresh banana flavor. Topped with cream cheese frosting and sprinkled with pecans!" Watch me make this Southern Banana Cake from.