Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless whole wheat banana cake. One bowl cake recipe of delicious whole wheat banana cake which is eggless as well as vegan. And being made with whole wheat flour it is not only tasty, but also slightly healthy! Everyone in my family enjoys this cake, especially my brother-in-law, who compares it to those he had at the.
I also used whole wheat pastry flour instead of all purpose flour. Have over-ripe bananas sitting in the counter and bored of preparing the same old banana bread. Dust it with some powdered sugar or enjoy as such with a cup of coffee! You can cook Eggless whole wheat banana cake using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless whole wheat banana cake
- You need of Produce.
- You need 3 of Ripe Banana (medium).
- You need of Baking & Spices.
- It's 2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- It's of Oils.
- It's 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare of Diary.
- You need 1/4 cup of Curd.
- It's 1 cup of Milk.
- It's of Other.
- It's 1/2 cup of Choco chips.
- It's 3/4 cup of Jaggery.
This is the perfect snack cake to enjoy when This eggless banana cake is super moist, not very sweet and perfect way to celebrate this Mother's Day. You would never realize that it's egg free. I love banana cake, i have already posted a recipe here. But this is a health variation of that.
Eggless whole wheat banana cake step by step
- Blend the ripe bananas and jaggery powder in a blender.
- To the blended mixture add 1/2 cup oil,1/4 cup curd and 1tsp Vanilla extract and whisk well..
- To a sieve add 2cups of whole wheat flour,1tsp baking powder,1/4 baking soda,1/4 tsp cinnamon powder and a pinch of salt and sieve it to the blended mixture..
- Mix the batter using cut and fold method.add 1/4 cup of milk first and mix. Next add the remaining milk in accordance to the consistency of the batter..
- Finally add 1/2 cup choco chips to the batter. Mix gently. Don't overmix the batter..
- Pour the batter to the greased cake tin and garnish with chocochips on top..
- Bake in OTG at 180 degree Celsius for 60 minutes..
- Once done check the cake by inserting a toothpick,if toothpick comes out clean your cake is done. Cool it by keeping it on wire rack..
It has no butter, it is made with wheat flour and it has sunflower Plus it is eggless. In my opinion, banana cake dont need eggs, because of the bananas the cake stays together and the texture will be soft. Let cool off fully before you move ahead to frosting. For frosting please refer the step by step photos above. This eggless chocolate banana cake tastes best.