Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can cook Banana cake using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- You need 500 g of flour.
- It's 250 g of butter.
- It's 150 g of sugar.
- You need 3 of bananas.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 4 of eggs.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake step by step
- Measure all the ingredients.
- In a bowl mix the butter and sugar together until the mixture becomes smooth.
- In the mixture add bananas and mass them.
- Sieve flour and baking powder.
- Preheat your oven and prepare your baking tin.
- Add the sieved mixture of flour and baking powder and whisk the mixture.
- Pour your mixture in baking tin and bake for 45minutes until it turns brown.
- You can cool it in a cooling rack.
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.