Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Nutella banana cake#Ramadhan contest. Nutella and banana are two ingredients that are just made for each other and are perfect in this cake recipe. Watch all my fantastic cake recipes. The banana cake is as easy as they come.
I swirled Nutella into the cake. Nutella is definitely the star in this banana layer cake recipe, and is the perfect compliment to this. Layers of fluffy banana cake, silky Nutella buttercream, and crunchy hazelnut meringue. You can cook Nutella banana cake#Ramadhan contest using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nutella banana cake#Ramadhan contest
- Prepare 115 of grm bytter.
- Prepare 170 of grm sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3-4 of ripe bananas(mashed).
- It's 1/2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 300 of grm all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of nutella.
- You need Pinch of salt.
Sorry for not posting a recipe last week! The past couple of weeks have been legit crazy around here. Meet my Banana Nutella S'mores Cake - layers of banana cake baked on top of graham cracker crust, filled with toasted marshmallow filling and Nutella buttercream. Banana and Nutella cake - a delicious bake swirled with Nutella!
Nutella banana cake#Ramadhan contest step by step
- Preheat your oven 180°C.
- Cream your sugar and butter.
- Add eggs each at a time then mix.
- Add mashed bananas mix well.
- Add all dry ingredients and then milk..
- Grease your pan and put your mixture and nutella.
- Swill your nutella using a knife or toothpick then bake.
Use your store-cupboard ingredients and bananas from your fruit bowl and make this simple yet delicious cake. The flavors of chocolate, Nutella and banana, make this cake one of the most flavor infused cakes I have tried in a while. Remove pan from freezer; take cake out and place. Cake - Prepare cake according to package directions and bake either in a small jar or as a cupcake. Pipe on the banana cream and garnish with a dollop of Nutella or with mini chocolate chips.