Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Moist and yummy banana cake #CAKESBYMEMO #bakingwithfruits. Beat in the eggs one at a time, beating well after. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. This banana cake can be made with whole wheat flour (atta) or a mix of wheat and plain flour or just with plain flour.
It's topped with a creamy vanilla buttercream and fresh banana slices. If you love bananas, you'll fall in love with this yummy recipe! I'm pretty sure it's no secret that the hubs and I are big banana fans. You can cook Moist and yummy banana cake #CAKESBYMEMO #bakingwithfruits using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Moist and yummy banana cake #CAKESBYMEMO #bakingwithfruits
- It's 1 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 3 of ripe bananas (very ripe is perfect).
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of nuts (can be omitted).
The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks about rotting bananas at social gatherings, but stick with The cake is subtly flavored and moist. And the cream cheese icing is delicious - not overly sweet or gritty like other recipes. Moist Banana Cake - ridiculously moist, fluffy and full of wonderful flavors.
Moist and yummy banana cake #CAKESBYMEMO #bakingwithfruits step by step
- Measure all your ingredients.
- Grease your tin and line it with parchment paper... preheat your oven at 180°.
- Mash your bananas with a fork or blend(gives better results).
- Sift flour and add baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl cream in sugar with butter till pale then add eggs one at a time.
- Mix well and add your extract.
- Addd in your bananas and cinnamon.. the bananas may look a bit off to some people but trust me the cake is just delicious 😋😋.
- Add in the flour mixture and fold in gently in portions so as to avoid lumps.. do not overmix.. pleaaaaase 😭.. this produces hard cakes.
- Pour into the tin and bang gently on the table to release air bubbles.
- Bake for 55 minutes or till a knife inserted comes out clean.. at this point sip some tea pr catch your favourite show but dont forget to check on your cakes😎.. your house must be smelling really yummy and inviting at this point 🙊🙊.
- Voila!!! See this beauty😍😍.
- Place on cooling rack.. (little secret😉😉)..wrap with cling film so that it keeps moist.. eat it up!!🤗🤗.
Super easy, stick-to-the-back of your fork moist and sweet but not overpowering! If your cake is dry you overcooked it. It's the best banana cake I've ever tasted nice and moist and so delicious. Yummy and easy to follow recipe. The banana cake had currently been in the oven for around forty five minutes and is still raw in the middle but is starting to. "Fluffy, moist southern banana cake made from scratch and full of fresh banana flavor.