Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Milk..less moist banana cake. Quick and easy banana cake using less sugar. This Banana Cake is so soft, moist and banana-y! It's topped with a creamy vanilla buttercream and fresh banana slices.
This was an amazingly moist cake. I frosted it with a little homemade chocolate icing and sprinkled it with chopped walnuts. Banana cake is a wholesome cake that many people are familiar with and love. You can cook Milk..less moist banana cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Milk..less moist banana cake
- Prepare 5 of ripebananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of white flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 8 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of honey i found it too sweet.
- It's 2 of eggs.
Moist Banana Cake that's good for breakfast or an afternoon pick-me-up. Grab a cup of coffee and dig in! Let me start by saying I hate the word moist. It's one of those words that makes my nose wrinkle.
Milk..less moist banana cake instructions
- In a bowl mash the bananas until creamy.
- Add in vanilla honey eggs beat until fluffy.
- Fold in the flour (make sure its sieved..)with the baking powder..
- Fold in using a spatula....
- Bake for 30 to.35 mins at 180°.
- Insert a tooth pick to.ensure its properly done.
- Wait for it to cool...yum yum.
- Super moist and yummy.
However, I must use the word moist throughout this post because, well. Take this classic moist banana cake recipe and top with chocolate icing to make it irresistible. Cake is tasty but came out very thin. This was really good and I really like having raspberries with bananas so I put some raspberries in and it tasted great!!! Super Moist Eggless Banana Cake is the perfect cake to snack on along with a cup of coffee of tea.