Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Buttermilk Banana Cake. This is one of the best cakes I have ever tasted!! Buttermilk Banana cake is great for any occasion. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.
Banana-Nut Buttermilk Bundt® Cake. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. Fresh bananas baked into a light vanilla buttermilk cake mixture then topped with whipped cream, mmm. Next time you're looking for an simple, lovely cake recipe, don't go bananas. You can cook Buttermilk Banana Cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buttermilk Banana Cake
- You need 240 grams of Banana.
- You need 25 grams of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of few drops Butter flavor (or vanilla essence).
- Prepare 60 grams of Granulated sugar.
- It's 120 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 20 grams of Buttermilk powder.
- It's 4 grams of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Vitamin C powder (optional).
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of Maple syrup.
Banana Buttermilk Bundt Cake - easy to make bundt cake made with ripe bananas, buttermilk, and vanilla, with lemon glaze on top. This banana cake is just like banana bread but made in a bundt pan. How to Make Moist Buttermilk Banana Cake. For the frosting, cream butter, cream cheese and vanilla.
Buttermilk Banana Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Line a pan with a baking sheet..
- Put the banana, oil, and sugar in a bowl and mix together while mashing the banana..
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix..
- Pour the batter into the pound cake pan and bake for 30-35 minutes. After 20 minutes of baking, take the pan out and make a slit in the top. Squeeze tubed butter on top..
- Once baked, immediately take it out of the oven and spread maple syrup over the entire surface. Then, quickly wrap it all up in plastic wrap..
- Once cooled, chill in the refrigerator and enjoy. It's excellent served with vanilla ice cream..
Add powdered sugar and salt and beat until fluffy. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture. Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the buttermilk and fresh milk and mix. Sprinkle the banana slices with lemon juice and pile on top of the cake.