Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can cook Banana cake using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- Prepare 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 4 of overripe bananas.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cooking oil.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 3 of eggs.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake step by step
- Mash your bananas.
- Preheat oven and prepare baking tin.
- Mix butter and oil till combined.
- Cream butter/oil mixture with sugar till pale and fluffy.
- Seive flour baking soda and powder together twice.
- Add eggs one at a time mixing well after every addition.
- Add flour twice.
- Add your mashed bananas and mix lightly.
- Bake at 160 till a skiwer inserted at the center comes out clean..
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.