Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake and Geometric Pizza. Bananas, brown sugar and pecans are baked under a banana cake mix. This moist, tropical cake combines coconut and bananas and is topped with a pineapple-butter rum sauce. Perfect for family gatherings, a special dinner party, or a "just because I love you" day.
This recipe works well when doubled, Since small cakes do not last in our home I double it when ever made. We love baking with bananas, and it's no surprise why: They taste amazing in just about everything! Here are the cakes we go bananas for, including a banana tres leches cake and a banana, marshmallow and peanut butter poke cake that's completely divine. You can have Banana cake and Geometric Pizza using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana cake and Geometric Pizza
- It's 3 pcs of Banana.
- It's 3 pcs of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of Sugar.
- It's 12 pc of Kaju.
- Prepare 8 pc of Raisens.
- You need 6-8 of Green olives.
- It's 6-8 of Black olives.
- You need 2 of Capsicum.
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- It's 1 of Carrots.
- You need 1 tablespoons of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare as needed of Ketchups.
- It's 2 of Tomatoes.
Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you how to make the best banana cake step by step. Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn from Yolanda! Banana adds a great flavour and texture to bakes.
Banana cake and Geometric Pizza step by step
- Smash 3 banana.
- Beat the egg and put in grinder and put 1/2 teaspoon sugar and put with the eggs.
- Put frypan in low or medium heat fry the kaju and raisin.
- Put the smash banana.
- For Geometric Pizza.
- Make a dough.
- Cut all the vegetables and put salt after put mayonnaise mixed well.
- Cut shape in geometry like triangle, squares.
- Put all the vegetables and least put mayonnaise in well mannered..
- Steamed it in low flame so that Mozzarella cheese will melt..
- Enjoy with ur friend, function, Birthday party and with ur family..
Grab yourself a bunch and take to the kitchen. This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Yesterday Lyla pulled an entire pizza down on her head. This new growth spurt was not in my This cake is truly the Best Banana Cake ever.