Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can have Banana cake using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- You need 125 grams of magarine.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- It's 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 of Over ripe bananas.
- It's 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 drops of Vanilla essence.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake instructions
- Preheat the oven 350°.
- Butter the baking tin and sprinkle some flour.
- Melt the margarine sugar and vanilla on a sufuria.
- Remove from the heat adding mashed bananas until they mix well.
- Add eggs and mix well adding the flour then pour milk drop by drop until the right consistency.
- Pour the mixture in the baking tin and bake for 40 min.
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.