Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Healthy banana cake. Banana Cake is a healthier version of the classic banana bread with whole wheat flour, and a greek yogurt cream cheese icing! We believe in being able to have dessert while still eating healthy, and if. You will naturally lose overtime & it is.
With this healthy banana bread recipe, you're only a few simple ingredients away from the best Just made the Healthy banana bread and added chocolate and raisins , this cake was excellent and will. It's always fun to make a cake to celebrate and share with the littles and this cake is one of our favorites for toddler birthdays! It's easy to make, includes nutritious ingredients, and. You can have Healthy banana cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy banana cake
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of vanilla extract.
- It's 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 5 tbsp of stevia powder.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- It's 2 of mashed bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts may be added (optional).
Healthy banana cake with just six ingredients? Not only is it possible, but you can use one of your favorites: WHEY+ protein isolate. Mix it together with almond meal and mashed bananas, and then. This banana cake recipe will be your new favorite!
Healthy banana cake instructions
- Mix together eggs, vanilla, stevia, mashed banana and then add oil and water. Mix well..
- Slowly add shredded coconut, flour and baking powder to the wet mixture, while mixing, until you have a homogenious batter..
- Pour batter in a greased round mold. Bake in a preheated oven 350°F for about 45 min or until the cake is dry.
It's made with no refined sugar, or butter but has so much sweet banana flavor. It comes together so easily and is topped with a healthy and vegan. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.