Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Large banana cake. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
Gently stir your flour with a large spoon to loosen it up. Spoon the flour into your measuring cup (don't scoop it in!). Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. You can cook Large banana cake using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Large banana cake
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 1 of egg.
- You need 4 of over ripe bananad.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
Keyword: banana cake, cream cheese frosting. A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. This is one of (if not) the BEST banana cake I have ever tasted! I omitted walnuts as we don't like them in cakes.
Large banana cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180'C, grease a square cake tin..
- Cream the butter and suger. Add the egg and vanilla mix well. Add the banana and mix through..
- Add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture. Pour the batter into the greased cake tin..
- Bake the cake up to 60 minutes, check the cake for readiness after 30 minute and every 10 minutes there after..
Banana cake, aka banana bread, is one of the easiest cakes to make. Peel the bananas and mash with a fork. Tip into a large mixing bowl and add the eggs, sugar and oil. This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed bananas. The Chocolate Fudge Frosting is smooth and creamy with a deep chocolate flavor.