Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake / kaipola. This is absolutely the best banana cake I've ever had! Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is.
Kaipola, also known as banana cake or steamed plantain cake, is one of the most authentic Malabar dishes. The kaya pola or banana cake is said to be the monarch of polas. A banana, an egg and a few spoons of sugar is enough to bake it. You can have Banana cake / kaipola using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana cake / kaipola
- Prepare 2 of Kerala banana (plantain).
- It's 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- It's 5 tbsp of Sugar or as per taste.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Roasted cashews and badams + for topping.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ghee / butter - 1 tbspn.
- It's As required of Oil for deep frying.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! Banana adds a great flavour and texture to bakes. Grab yourself a bunch and take to A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick.
Banana cake / kaipola step by step
- Peel and cut the banana into small pieces..
- Heat oil in a pan, add banana pieces. Deep fry them till golden brown colour. Remove from oil and keep aside..
- In a blender, add egg, milk, cardamom powder and sugar. Blend together till combined..
- Transfer this to a deep bowl, add fried banana pieces, 4 tbspn roasted cashews and badams. Combine well..
- Heat a pan, add 1 tbspn ghee over very low flame..
- Pour prepared mixture to this and top it with some roasted cashews and badams..
- Cover and cook over very low flame for about 15 - 20 minutes or till done (check by inserting toothpick, if it comes out clean it is done)..
- Remove from flame and cool completely. Tasty easy banana cake / kaipola ready. Serve it..
A tasty banana cake is a good alternative to banana bread when you're looking for a This cinnamon-accented cake with banana, raisins, and nuts is good for year-round. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. I love this Banana Cake recipe so much, that I will occasionally let my bananas get. This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed bananas. The Chocolate Fudge Frosting is smooth and creamy with a deep chocolate flavor.