Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake with vanilla frosting. Banana Cake - put those overripe bananas on your counter to good use with this simple and delicious Banana Cake recipe! It's topped with a delicious vanilla frosting and makes a perfect treat or snack for anytime! Today's recipe is brought to you thanks to a huge bunch of overripe bananas I had last week.
It is much lighter than that, with a soft and tender crumb - in color and texture it's similar to a yellow cake UGC Reviews Modal. Reviews for: Photos of Banana and Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting. This cake is truly over the top delectable! You can cook Banana cake with vanilla frosting using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana cake with vanilla frosting
- Prepare 6 of banana, mashed.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of oil.
- It's 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
It's so irresistible and thanks to the vanilla bean frosting it's perfectly decadent. The cake batter only uses one bowl then you just wash it out and use that same one for the frosting. This will likely become one of your go to desserts for that reason alone. Add the mashed banana, egg, and vanilla.
Banana cake with vanilla frosting instructions
- To make the cake.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Spray an 8x8 baking pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the sugar, egg, oil, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt over medium speed until combined..
- Add in the mashed bananas..
- Stir in the flour by hand, mixing until just combined..
- Pour into the prepared baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 22-28 minutes, until top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack..
- To make the frosting.
- Beat the butter, powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer until smooth..
- Evenly spread over the cooled cake..
- I like to sprinkle the frosted cake with a little cinnamon for an extra boost of flavor and color, but this is optional! Refrigerate any leftovers. ENJOY 🌹.
Add the flour, salt, and baking soda. Stop mixing as soon as it is combined. Start on the frosting by creaming together the butter and confectioners sugar. Add the heavy cream slowly and beat until. The cake is frosted with a vanilla whipped cream, then finished off with banana chips (optional) and crushed vanilla wafers around the bottom.