Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can cook Banana cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of caster sugar.
- It's 2 of over ripe bananas.
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It's 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1/4 cup of coco powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 2 tbsp of choco chips.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake step by step
- Sieve all the dry ingredients twice.
- In separate bowl mash bananas and put sugar and mix well.
- Now put oil,essence,milk and mix well.
- Put dry ingredients into wet ingredients and fold well.dont overmix.
- Now in a greased baking pan put batter and in a preheated oven(180°c) bake cake for 30 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Demould the cake and serve warm with a cup of tea.
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.