Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can have Banana cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- It's 2 cups of floor.
- Prepare 3 of Bananas (should be very ripe).
- It's 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 3/4 of sugar.
- It's 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 2 of egg.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake instructions
- Smash the 3 bananas and add sugar and butter, mix them well and add egg.
- After mixing the eggs, add baking powder, salt, vanilla and lastly add floor.
- In your baking tin apply butter and sprinkle some flour then pour in your mixture.
- If you using the small size tin this mixture can be divided into two portions.
- End result.
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.