Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake #Health bakingcontest#. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can cook Banana cake #Health bakingcontest# using 8 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana cake #Health bakingcontest#
- You need 500 gms of selfraising flour.
- It's 200 gms of cooking oil.
- Prepare 100 gms of sugar.
- It's 5 pcs of well ripen banana.
- You need 1 Tbsp of cinammon powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake #Health bakingcontest# instructions
- Pre heat your oven at 160 o C..
- Grease and dust your baking tin. You can as well line it with grease proof paper but its optional..
- Sift your flour in a clean dry bowl. Add bicarbonate and cinammon powder in it..
- Blend your ripe bananas together with salad oil..
- In another mixing bowl, beat your eggs one by one as u mix..
- In that egg mixture bowl, add your blended in oil bananas and continue mixing..
- Fold in your flour into the mixture. Fold in gently for a short while n kindly avoid over mixing. If the consistency is not dropping, you may add some milk till you attain a dropping consistency..
- Pour in your batter into the baking tin ready to be baked..
- Bake it for 50 mins to 1hr or till its ready. Check whether its ready by inserting a skewer at the center, if it comes out dry the cake is ready, if aint dry, give it some more few minutes..
- NOTE: Avoid opening the oven in the first 30 mins..
- Once the cake is ready, remove it from the oven and let it cool in readiness for service..
- Enjoy it with a cup of sugarless tea or any other beverage of your choice..
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.