Delicious, fresh and tasty.
6 min microwave banana cake. Can use blander to mix liquid part. How to Make Eggless Banana Mug Cake This mug cake is moist, flavorful and ready in seconds. Learn how to make this Microwave Peanut Butter & Banana Mug Cake featuring all natural ingredients and packing the perfect punch to satisfy your cravings.
I was about to say it's a healthier version For more microwave mug cakes that you can whip up in minutes, check out my Mug Cake Collection which I am always adding to. The ideal snack for beating sugary cravings in a healthier way. This article contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a small amount of money if a reader clicks through and makes a purchase. You can have 6 min microwave banana cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 6 min microwave banana cake
- You need of dry ingredients.
- You need 250 grams of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 200 grams of caster sugar.
- Prepare of liquid ingredients.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 130 ml of milk.
- You need 130 ml of cooking oil/margerine melted.
- You need 2 of bananas.
All our articles and reviews are written independently by the Netmums editorial team. Making this healthy banana bread mug cake is really easy. Just mash the banana in a mug, then add the egg, vanilla, milk and maple syrup and mix until combined. Your single-serving microwave banana bread is ready!
6 min microwave banana cake step by step
- mix dry ingredient and strain it 2/3 times.
- mix all liquid s for 5/7 min.
- can use blander to mix liquid part.
- now mix both dry and liquid ingredient. through spoon ...or fold..
- grease a microwave safe bowl and pour the mixture into it .palce the bowl in a microwave for 6min....
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake In A Jar. Is Banana Cake the Same as Banana Bread? While both of them are very similar, they are different in texture, ingredients, techniques and recipe instructions. Add the mashed bananas into the egg mixture. This particular "mug cake" uses only a banana for sweetness, with no added flours or sugars.