Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Eggless marble banana cake. Let's prepare some sweet delicacies. an easy and very delicious eggless chocolate banana marble cake. This eggless banana cake is super moist, not very sweet and perfect way to celebrate this Mother's Day. Chocolate and vanilla marble cake/pound cake have always been one of our favorite cakes.
This Ultimate moist banana cake recipe with oil is going to be one of the best banana cake you would have tasted. With simple banana, cake ingredients After tapping, garnish the banana cake eggless with your choice of nuts and dry fruits. To add the crunch to this soft and moist Banana cake, I added. You can cook Eggless marble banana cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggless marble banana cake
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of mashed ripe banana (5 bananas).
- It's 1/3 cup of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 6 tbsp of milk.
Remember the Zebra Cake I posted some eons back on this blog? My God,that was such a gorgeous cake. Everyone on the blogosphere went crazy baking these amazing Zebra cakes,which required a little precision in pouring the batter and Voila!you get pretty Zebra stripes when you cut the. Marble Cake, eggless, butterless marble cake makes excellent tea cake or a quick breakfast cake or even dessert.
Eggless marble banana cake step by step
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees, grease tin.
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl.
- Combine mashed bananas, oil and vanilla extract in a small bowl..
- Now mix in banana mixture to the flour mixture. Stir until just moistened. If batter is too thick, add milk a tablespoon at a time until you get a right consistency. It should be easy to spread..
- Divide batter into two. Add cocoa powder to one portion, stir well. Leave the other half plain.
- Place the cake mixture into prepared pan by alternating spoonfuls of plain butter with chocolate batter. Using the back of the spoon swirl the batter to get marbled effect..
- Bake for 30-45min or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cook cake in the pan for 15min, transfer onto wire rack and allow to cool completely.
Since Valentine day is just a day away I am sharing this very easy and delicious cake recipe which is eggless and also without any butter plus I have used yogurt this time which bring. Eggless Banana Cake recipe is eggless and vegan too! For some reason I love eggless cakes as I am not too fond of egg odor in the cakes. The texture of the eggless banana cake is soft, spongy and also nutty. I have added some pecans, pistachios and cashew but nuts are optional.