Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can have Banana cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- You need 21/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2/3 cup of buttermilk.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- It's 4 of large bananas.
- You need 1 handful of choc chips.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake step by step
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Add the eggs one at a time..
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt.
- Add the butter milk and flour mixture alternatively then mix in the mashed bananas.
- Add some vanilla and choc chips and mix gentle..
- Bake at 180° for 30 min or until done.
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.