Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can have Banana cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- Prepare 2 cups of self raising flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/2 cup of margarine.
- Prepare 5 of medium very ripe bananas.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana cake instructions
- Grease your baking tin and preheat your oven to 175 degrees.
- Sift flour, baking soda, nutmeg and cinnamon in a bowl and put aside..
- In another bowl mash the bananas until smooth. Melt margarine and mix into the bananas.
- Add sugar followed by one egg at a time into the banana mixture. Whisk untill everything is combined..
- Then fold in the flour mixture untill well combined. Pour the batter into the baking tin.
- Bake for 50_60 minutes or untill the skewer comes out clean.
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.