Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pound Cake with Kabocha and Cream Cheese.
You can have Pound Cake with Kabocha and Cream Cheese using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pound Cake with Kabocha and Cream Cheese
- You need 100 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It's 2 of Eggs.
- You need 30 of grams~ Sugar.
- It's 40 grams of Olive oil.
- Prepare 100 grams of Kabocha squash.
- You need 60 grams of Cream cheese.
Pound Cake with Kabocha and Cream Cheese instructions
- Boil or microwave the kabocha until softened. Peel the skin and mash..
- Place the eggs in a bowl. Add the sugar and beat until thick and pale..
- Add the olive oil and mashed kabocha and combine..
- Sift the dry ingredients into the egg mixture and fold in..
- Cut the cream cheese into bite-size pieces. Pour half of the batter into the mold and place the cream cheese pieces on top. Pour in the rest of the batter..
- Bake in the 180℃ preheated oven for 30 minutes..
- Cut once the cake has completely cooled. Wrap tightly with plastic wrap! You could also freeze it..
- You can see the cream cheese when you slice into the cake..
- For an olive oil pound cake, check out https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148818-olive-oil-pound-cake.