Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Simple and easy banana cake 🍌. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Hello, I hope you enjoy this video. Put the butter and sugar into a bowl and, cream it off.
The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks about rotting bananas at social gatherings, but stick I made it, was so easy and simple thanks to the video. Banana cake, aka banana bread, is one of the easiest cakes to make. You can have Simple and easy banana cake 🍌 using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple and easy banana cake 🍌
- It's 100 g of softened butter.
- It's 150 g of caster sugar.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 225 g of self-raising flour.
- It's 15 g of baking powder.
- Prepare 30 g of milk.
This one is plain but you can jazz it up with your favourite fillings too. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you how to make the best banana cake step by step. I love this Banana Cake recipe so much, that I will occasionally let my bananas get overripe on purpose.
Simple and easy banana cake 🍌 step by step
- You will need a 900g tin. Lightly grease the loaf tin and line it with baking paper. Pre-heat the oven to 180°C..
- Measure all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and beat for about 2 minutes, until well blended. You can use an electric blender, but wooden spoon would do the job just fine..
- Spoon or pour the mixture into the prepared tin and level the surface. We decorated with extra banana slices and exactly two pieces of walnuts..
- Bake for about 1 hour, until well risen and golden brown..
- Leave the cake to cool in the tin for a few minutes, then loosen with a small palette knife and turn the cake out. Remove the lining paper and leave on a wire rack to cool completely. Slice thickly to serve..
Just letting them sit on the counter until they. This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. The easiest banana cake to make, just right for using up those very ripe bananas in the fruit bowl! I make this one in a loaf tin then you can cut slices and butter them for an after school treat. This Easy Banana Cake takes minutes to make and will easily serve a hungry crowd.