Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana Cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can have Banana Cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Cake
- You need 2 of ripe banana.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- It's 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's 3/4 cup of powered sugar.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of vanilla essence.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare As required of Milk.
- It's 2 tbsp of walnut.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana Cake instructions
- Take a bowl add banana, mash it properly then add butter,sugar and egg and beat it.
- Then add milk powder, maida, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla essence and pieces of walnut, mix it properly,add some milk as required.
- Take a baking pot, grease it with ghee and dust the maida, then pour the cake mixture and bake it in preheat microwave in 180°¢ for 25 minutes.
- Decorate with Jems, desiccated coconut, walnut and banana pieces.
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.