Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana Cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. You can have Banana Cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Cake
- It's 4 of banana (peel and mashed).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 10 tbsp of wheat flour.
- You need 8 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 100 ml of melted butter.
- Prepare Pinch of vanilla powder.
Enjoy a slice with your afternoon cup of tea. Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes. Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
Banana Cake instructions
- Mix egg and sugar with hand mixer until soft..
- Add flour, baking powder, and baking soda, mix again..
- Add banana, melted butter, and vanilla powder, stir again until mixed..
- Put into tray (cover tray with baking paper)..
- Steam over 30 minutes in a medium heat..
Banana cake is a dessert that is completely nostalgic for me. I grew up eating the Sara Lee version, and nothing else compared to that dense yet fluffy cake paired with a thick cream cheese frosting. Yo's ultimate banana cake recipe is delicious every time. This easy banana cake recipe shows you Yolanda's favorite banana cake recipe! Featured in the FREE Cake & Icing Basics Program - learn.