Delicious, fresh and tasty.
MOIST BANANA CAKE with STREUSEL TOPPING. This banana cake recipe is packed with as much banana as possible to make it really moist and flavorful and that extra thick layer of streusel is so good! It's loaded with banana flavor and has the best extra thick layer of streusel on top! I feel like I'm about to break some serious rules right now.
Pour half of the banana cake batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle half of the streusel filling on top. Top with remaining banana cake batter and then the remaining streusel. You can have MOIST BANANA CAKE with STREUSEL TOPPING using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of MOIST BANANA CAKE with STREUSEL TOPPING
- You need of DRY INGREDIENTS:.
- Prepare 2 cups of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- Prepare 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need of WET INGREDIENTS:.
- You need 2 of bananas, mashed.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's 1 cup of milk + 1 tbsp vinegar (buttermilk substitute).
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- It's Dash of nutmeg.
- Prepare of streusel topping.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed nuts.
- It's 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- It's Dash of nutmeg.
Make the most of overripe bananas with the best-ever banana bread with quick-fix homemade streusel topping. There's still plenty of time to buy your bananas and let them get sweet and speckled in time for a Saturday mashing. All that's missing is a few other pantry ingredients and you'll be well on your. Here's an easy breakfast Banana Coffee Cake with Streusel Topping recipe to use up your ripe bananas!
MOIST BANANA CAKE with STREUSEL TOPPING step by step
- Mix all dry ingredients then sift. Set aside..
- Cream eggs and butter then add the rest of the wet ingredients..
- Combine wet and dry ingredients using cut and fold method. Do not over mix..
- Transfer in a lined and greased loaf pan. Should only fill ¾ of a pan, max..
- Top with streusel..
- Bake at a preheated oven at 350F for 25mins, depending on the size of the pan or until toothpick comes out clean..
- Cool for at least 15mins before slicing..
This coffee cake turned out tender and moist. My son and his buddy chowed down on it after a late-night sleepover. And it was a nice change from making ho-hum banana bread too. This perfectly moist banana bread with streusel topping will become a hit at your home. Add the flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a medium bowl and mix until combined.