Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Healthy banana cake. Banana Cake is a healthier version of the classic banana bread with whole wheat flour, and a greek yogurt cream cheese icing! We believe in being able to have dessert while still eating healthy, and if. You will naturally lose overtime & it is.
With this healthy banana bread recipe, you're only a few simple ingredients away from the best Just made the Healthy banana bread and added chocolate and raisins , this cake was excellent and will. It's always fun to make a cake to celebrate and share with the littles and this cake is one of our favorites for toddler birthdays! It's easy to make, includes nutritious ingredients, and. You can have Healthy banana cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy banana cake
- You need 3 of very ripe bananas plus one for decorating if you want to.
- It's 100 ml of veg oil.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 260 gr of buckwheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tea spoon of baking powder.
- Prepare Half of tea spoon soda.
- You need 150 gr of raisin and cranberry’s.
Healthy banana cake with just six ingredients? Not only is it possible, but you can use one of your favorites: WHEY+ protein isolate. Mix it together with almond meal and mashed bananas, and then. This banana cake recipe will be your new favorite!
Healthy banana cake instructions
- Prepare cake tin and tern on the oven 180c. Mix with the fork bananas and add oil and mix. In separate ball mix egg white, use mixer to mix until fluffy and white after add egg yolks and mix well.add flour, baking powder and soda to banana mixter.(you can add 100 gr sugar, but I don’t do it).
- Add eggs to dry ingredients and mix well using spoon..
- Add dry fruits and mix.and put all this mixter to cake tin and decorate with bananas if you want to. Cook in the oven 40-45 min or until golden and cooked inside!.
- Enjoy with nice cup of tea and let’s me know what you think:)You can freeze some!.
It's made with no refined sugar, or butter but has so much sweet banana flavor. It comes together so easily and is topped with a healthy and vegan. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.