Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Pound Cake with cream cheese. In a large bowl, cream butter and cream cheese until smooth. This Cream Cheese Pound Cake is no exception. It has a lovely golden brown crust that is sweet and so wonderfully crisp on the day it's made.
With any pound cake, texture is key to creating the perfect taste. To create the best texture, begin by making sure that your cake batter is mixed well. You must beat your fat to incorporate air into your cake because it doesn't have a leavening. You can cook Pound Cake with cream cheese using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pound Cake with cream cheese
- It's 5 of eggs (room temperature).
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter (room temperature).
- Prepare 2 sticks of butter (1 CUP) (room temperature).
- It's 1 package of cream cheese (8 oz).
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It's 3 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It's 1 teaspoon of lemon extract.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It's of bundt pan.
It's worth mentioning again just how amazing this cake is. Everything about it from the golden crust to the delicate yet Variations for Cream Cheese Pound Cake. Cream cheese: Obviously we're using cream cheese here because this is a cream cheese pound cake. Pudding mix: I also added in a box of dry cheesecake pudding mix.
Pound Cake with cream cheese step by step
- Preheat the oven at 350° degrees.
- Mix the butter and sugar until a uniform consistency is made.
- Alternate adding eggs and flour.
- Add half the milk, baking powder, lemon and vanilla extract and blend.
- Blend in the rest of the milk and continue blending until it forms a smooth consistency.
- Grease then flour your bundt pan.
- Pour batter into pan and place on the bottom rack of oven for an hour.
It helps with stability and gives it some added cream cheese flavor. Extracts and emulsions: Vanilla extract, almond extract. Add the sugar continue to beat on medium speed, scraping the bowl once or twice, until the mixture is very. This cream cheese pound cake is made with flour, sugar, butter, eggs, and cream cheese. This cream cheese pound cake is everything you can imagine: delicious with a dense, tight, moist crumb and a puckery lemon glaze that's the perfect foil to all that richness.