Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Macrobiotic Cocoa Banana Cake.
You can have Macrobiotic Cocoa Banana Cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Macrobiotic Cocoa Banana Cake
- Prepare 2 of Banana.
- It's 80 grams of ◆Cake flour.
- It's 50 grams of ◆Almond flour.
- You need 20 grams of ◆Cocoa powder.
- You need 3 grams of ◆Baking powder.
- It's 1 pinch of ◆Salt.
- You need 80 grams of Raw cane sugar.
- Prepare 40 grams of Grapeseed oil.
Macrobiotic Cocoa Banana Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Purée the bananas in a bowl and add cane sugar, salt, and oil. Mix well..
- Sift the ◆ ingredients into the bowl and combine evenly with cutting motions..
- Pour in the cake pan, and drop it from 2-3 cm height onto the table a few times to remove any air that might be trapped inside..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 35-40 minutes..
- Insert a skewer into the middle of cake to test, and if it comes out clean, it is finished baking..
- Please make sure to use fully ripened bananas!.
- You can use any plant-based oil, but I don't recommend olive oil because of its distinctively strong taste....