Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Banana Cake No. 2. Make no mistake this is banana CAKE not banana BREAD. It is light fluffy and for some reason I don t understand looks like a yellow cake rather than the darker banana flecked cake I would have expected. Double the recipe and divide the batter.
There is no change in the quantity of ingredients used in both the methods. I rarely make frosting for the cakes unless for occasions just to avoid refined sugar. The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. You can cook Banana Cake No. 2 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Cake No. 2
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It's 100 grams of Soft light brown sugar.
- You need 1 of Banana (well-ripened).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Rum.
- You need 100 ml of Vegetable oil.
- You need 150 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks about rotting bananas at social gatherings, but stick with me here.) Hi Tiffany, I wish I could help, but I have no experience baking at high altitude. LIST OF QUICK RECIPES Almonds, Apple, Apricots, Artichoke, Asparagus, Avocado, Banana, Barbecue, Barliy, Basil, Beans, Beef, Beetroot, Bell Pepper, BHEL, Biscuits, Bitter Gourd, Blackberry, Blueberry, Bread, Broccoli, BROWNIES, Burger, Butter, Cabbage, Cake, Calves, Capsicum, Carrot. This Banana Cake is a delicious recipe I adapted from The Joy of Cooking. Instead of the more common 'creaming' method where the butter and sugar are Since no sugar has been added to the chocolate it has a strong, bitter taste that is used in cooking and baking but is never eaten out of hand.
Banana Cake No. 2 step by step
- Combine and sift the flour and baking powder. Mash the banana with a fork, and mix in the rum..
- Break the egg into a bowl, add the sugar and mix well with a whisk. Mix in the banana and add the vegetable oil a little at a time..
- Add the powdery ingredients, and mix until there are no lumps and the batter is smooth and even..
- Pour into the tin and bake for 40 minutes at 180℃ on the lower rack of the oven. Cover it with foil if it looks like it's going to burn. Pierce it with a skewer to check if it's done..
It's loaded with bananas, so moist, sweet, soft and absolutely delicious. The banana cake is the BEST I've ever tasted. There is no walnuts in the recipe, making it healthy and lower in calories. It's also purest in its taste. A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be frozen.