Delicious, fresh and tasty.
Coconut cream cheese sour cream pound cake. The cream cheese and the butter make this rich, without being "too" rich. You might not believe me, but it's a true story I'm telling. Tips on Making the Best Coconut Cream Cheese Pound Cake: The batter comes together quickly.
This cake with be loved by all who try it! Coconut happens to be a favorite in my family. Lemon Sour Cream Pound Cake - easy made from scratch cake. You can have Coconut cream cheese sour cream pound cake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut cream cheese sour cream pound cake
- Prepare 1 cup of margarine-2 sticks.
- You need 3 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 6 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It's 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 3 cups of flour- all purpose.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It's 2 cups of flaked sweetened coconut.
Top the cake with a lemon glaze for more yummy lemon flavor. As if a cream cheese pound cake was not rich enough, this one goes over the top with the addition of shredded coconut and chopped pecans. Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed until light and fluffy.
Coconut cream cheese sour cream pound cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Cream together margarine, cream cheese that’s room temp, and sour cream. Add sugar and cream well. Add 6 eggs, 2 at a time. Add flour 1 cup at a time. In the second cup of flour add the salt and baking powder and mix before dumping. Once flour is incorporated, add 2 cups of coconut, mix well..
- Spray your bundt pan heavily with non Stick spray. Pour batter into pan and level it out with a spatula. Bake at 350 for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until skewer comes out clean..
- Invert onto a cake plate and store in an airtight container..
A sour cream coconut cake with frozen coconut. This wonderful coconut cake is one of our favorite Southern cakes. It's moist, delicious, and perfect for any occasion. The rich coconut filling and frosting are what makes the cake so delicious, and it is unbelievably easy to make with a cake mix. Subscribe & check out my other videos! www.youtube.com/cookingandcrafting I got this recipe from one of my cookbooks, however, I did find it online here.