Delicious, fresh and tasty.
🍌Banana Cake. Banana cake recipe - Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video. Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos - One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many. It was the moistest cake I've ever eaten.
This easy banana loaf cake is a tasty way of using up overripe bananas and makes an indulgent treat. Banana cake with pecan crumble crunch. A wedge of this alongside a cup of tea makes for a. You can have 🍌Banana Cake using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 🍌Banana Cake
- It's 3 of large ripe bananas.
- It's 3 cups of refined wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of melted butter.
- It's 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of full cream milk.
- It's 2 teaspoon of yellow colour.
- Prepare of For Frosting.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of milk..
- Prepare 2 cup of powdered sugar..
- It's 4 tablespoon of softened butter..
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence..
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of yellow food colour..
This banana cake recipe is the best! It's fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make! Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients. It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes.
🍌Banana Cake instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Add sugar and butter in a bowl and whisk untill smooth and creamy.. Then add mashed bananas to it and whisk for 1 min...
- Mix the flour, baking soda, baking powder, yellow colour and vanilla essence in an another bowl....
- Then add both of the above mixtures together and add the milk to it and whisk for 2 mins.
- Then pour the batter into a greesed pan and bake for 35-40 mins or untill a knife inserted into the centre comes out clean...
- To make frosting add powdered sugar and butter to a bowl and beat on a low speed...
- Then add the vanilla essence, food colour and milk to it and whisk untill it is smooth and fluffy...
- Now cut your cake from centre into two equal layers(circles)...
- Place a dallop of frosting on the centre of your first layer, spread it evenly to the sides.. Then place the top layer on the top of the frosted layer.. Then frost the top layer and sides of the cake...
- Then decorate it with some bananas or any other fruit you like...
Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine. Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting - an easy banana cake, made as a sheet cake! They're so easy to make and are perfect for large gatherings. A tasty banana cake is a good alternative to banana bread when you're looking for a sweet treat. This cinnamon-accented cake with banana, raisins, and nuts is good for year-round entertaining.